Parquet & Furniture Tint TPM900 have been formulated with the aim of tinting wood in a variety of colours corresponding to current trends, with great ease of application. The Parquet & Furniture Tint can be applied to all interior wood surfaces. It is available in 17 original colours including white and grey. Available in 0.5, 1, 2 or 5 L.
In aqueous phase, odourless and water-thinnable, Parquet & Furniture Tint TPM900 for Parquet, Furniture and other indoor wooden surfaces makes it easy to personalise all indoor wooden surfaces. The parquet and furniture wood tint allows you to tint wood in a variety of colours corresponding to current trends, with great ease of application. These wood tints can be applied to all interior wood surfaces and are available in 17 original colours including white and grey.
Formulated in aqueous phase, this product to tint wood is neutral for the environment and for the applicator.
- Quick and easy application
- Durable colour over time
- Decorate, tint and customise
- Highlights the grain of the wood
- 17 interior wood colours including grey and white
- For all types of wood
- Air quality A+
- Ideal for floors and furniture
- Odourless - Solvent free
- Can be covered with all finishes
- Quick Drying
- Uniform and homogeneous colour
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE APPLYING THE WOOD STAIN
- Apply at room temperature between 12 (53,6F) and 35°C (95F).
- Do not coat off the tinting layer (direct peeling may cause shading), but peel off before the last finishing coat.
- Do not use steel wool.
- The application of Parquet & Furniture Tint TPM900 in white version is not recommended on tannic woods (oak, chestnut, etc.).
PREPARING PARQUET, FURNITURE OR OTHER INTERIOR SURFACES
- The wood must be clean, dry (humidity < 10%), dust-free and free of traces of old finishes.
- On old parquet (vitrified, oiled): sand "white" with a suitable sander (grain 40, 60 then 100) before applying a parquet colour.
- Stripping and wax removal is not recommended. Dust carefully the parquet floor or furniture.
- Exotic or formerly waxed woods: degrease with acetone after sanding, just before applying the stain.
APPLICATION OF THE SOFT PARQUET COLOUR
- Ready-to-use product, shake well before applying the colour for a better dispersion of the pigments.
- Apply to the floor or furniture in a thin, even layer using a brush, roller (short bristles) or brush, in the direction of the wood grain, pulling the colour.
- Wipe the floor or furniture carefully as you apply it with a lint-free cotton cloth.
- Always work in small areas.
- Allow the floor or furniture to dry for 8 hours.
- Once the parquet, furniture or other support is dry, apply a finish of the following type Furniture Varnish VM500 orParquet Glazer VP500.
To appreciate the final result, first test the Parquet & Furniture Tint TPM900 on a fall or an inconspicuous area. To get an idea, you can consult the
HOW TO RELOOK AND CUSTOMISE A WOODEN PIECE OF FURNITURE?
You are wondering how to relook & customise a wooden piece of furniture? Colour it in grey or white? Stop worrying and follow our professional guide.
HOW TO RENOVATE AN OLD WOODEN PIECE OF FURNITURE?
Renovating an old wooden piece of furniture is not easy, have no fear, we will guide you step by step through this task thanks to our guide to renovating wooden furniture.
Wood dyes or tints have become a fashionable phenomenon because they allow us to personalise and colour wooden furniture and floors as we see fit. Unlike wood paints, tints are products composed of fewer chemical and harmful elements, and are therefore more responsible for the health of the occupants. Grey and white tints have become, to this day, a must for wooden furniture and floors, offering originality and colour without equal.
- Application support
- All supports
- Types of wood
- All kinds
- Available Colours
- Colourless, White, Grey, Teak, Medium Oak, Dark Oak, Chocolate, Black, Wine Lees, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Pastel Range
- Number of coats
- 1 coat
- 10 to 15 m²/L per coat
- Drying time
- Necessary Tools
- Brush, Spalter (wide brush) or roller
- Cleaning of tools
- Useful for...
Customers who bought this product also bought: