Restore terraces and wooden supports to their original appearance with the Outdoor wood degreaser DG105 and restore all types of greyed wood, whatever the species. The DG105 Degreaser is ideal for exotic woods and local woods outdoors, such as terraces, cladding and garden furniture. It is a ready-to-use product. Immediate action. Professional quality. Available in 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 or 60 L.
Degreaser DG105 restores a natural look to exterior wood, such as terraces, by eliminating greying and graying. Ideal for the renovation of terraces and cladding, the Degreaser also removes rust stains and tannin drips. This wood degreaser can be used to restore any type of greyed wood, whatever its species. It will lighten the wood.
BENEFITS OF THE DEGREASER
- Used to refurbish wood that has been greyed out by the weather.
- For all types of wood (including exotic woods).
- For all wooden supports: terraces, cladding, fences, garden furniture ...
- Eliminates greying.
- Eliminates tannin drips and traces of metallic oxidation.
- Brightens blackened or dirty wood.
- Allows you to lighten the wood without discolouring it.
- Professional quality
- Does not alter the wood.
- Sprayable: practical for large areas such as terraces.
- Safe for the environment
- Ideal to maintain a wooden terrace or to maintain a wooden cladding
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE OUTDOOR WOOD DEGREASER
APPLICATION OF THE DEGREASER
- Ready to use product, shake well before application. No dilution is necessary.
- Make sure that the ambient temperature is between +5°C (41F) and +35° (95F)
- Apply the degreaser generously to a dry and dust-free surface in the direction of the wood grain using a brush, spalter or roller (short bristles).
LET IT ACT
- Leave the degreaser to work for 20 to 30 minutes without letting it dry.
- If necessary, brush vigorously by rubbing in the direction of the wood grain.
- Rinse with plenty of water, always brushing in the direction of the wood grain.
- If the surface is very dirty, repeat the operation.
- For a more effective action, dust the wood with a brush or a large amount of water before applying the degreaser.
- To appreciate the final result, make a preliminary test on a drop or an inconspicuous area. To get an idea, you can consult the
- Prefer an application early in the morning and/or away from the sun to avoid evaporation of the degreaser before rinsing. .
For wooden terraces or claddings that have become grey due to weather or weather conditions, it is recommended that they be degreased in order to lighten the wood. To do this, a product called a degreaser should be used. Professional-quality degreasers, such as the one we offer, can restore the original, old-fashioned colour of a wooden deck. Once the wood deck has been degreased with the degreaser, it must be protected with a so-called deck saturator.
- Application support
- All supports
- Types of wood
- All kinds
- Available Colours
- Number of coats
- 1 coat
- 5 to 10m² / L
- Necessary Tools
- Sprayer, high pressure cleaner
- Cleaning of tools
- Useful for...
Customers who bought this product also bought: