Anti-UV Wood Primer PUV400 is a Primer for Wood that acts against yellowing and greying. Recommended for the preparation of interior and exterior wood before finishing, Anova Bois Anti-UV Primer PUV400 is excellent for fighting greying (anti-graying primer), preserving the colour and reinforcing the anti-UV protection of wood. Available in 1, 2 or 5 L.
Wooden terraces are directly impacted by the sun's UV rays. The UV protection of wood serves to preserve the wood outdoors, reducing maintenance cycles. Due to its stabilising action on the surface lignin of the wood, Anti-UV Wood Primer PUV400 is a particularly effective bonding primer for preserving the natural colour of the wood or the colour provided by a tinted finish. It improves the adhesion of the finish to the support and prolongs the durability of the protection. Anti-UV Wood Primer PUV400 is suitable for all types of exterior wood surfaces such as terraces, furniture and cladding and can be used in combination with all Anova Bois finishes. It protects the wood against UV rays. It slows down the greying of the wood due to UV rays.
- Anti-UV protection
- Anti-graying Primer
- Reinforces the protection of exterior finishes
- Prevents yellowing of the wood
- Colourless, retains the colour of the wood
- Penetrates in depth
- Ready to use
- Acts as a Hard Fund
- Stabilizes superficial lignin
- Does not change the appearance of the wood
- Limits run-off from tannic woods (oak, chestnut, etc.).
- Sprayable: practical for large outdoor areas such as terraces
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF ANTI-UV PRIMER
PREPARE THE WOOD FOR THE ANTI-UV PRIMER
- The wood must be clean, dry, dust-free and without traces of old finishes.
- On old wood: remove all traces of old finishes, clean, strip or sand down to the raw wood. Dust carefully.
- On new wood: ready to use.
APPLICATION OF ANTI-UV PRIMER
- Ready to use product, shake well before applying the anti-UV primer.
- Make sure that the ambient temperature is between +12°C (53,6F) and +35°C (95F) in dry weather before applying the Anti-UV primer.
- Apply this protective anti-uv primer using a spalter, sprayer or roller (short hairs) in the direction of the wood grain.
- Allow the primer to dry for at least 2 hours. Cover with a finish within 24 hours after applying the anti-uv product.
- Dry to the touch 1 hour / can be ginned and recoated for at least 2 hours.
- Cover with a finish suitable for terraces, garden furniture or cladding such as the Terrace Wood Saturator ST600.
- To assess the final result, first test the Anti-UV primer on a drop or an inconspicuous area.
- It is preferable to apply the primer early in the morning and/or away from the sun to avoid rapid evaporation of the anti-UV primer.
- Application support
- All supports
- Types of wood
- All kinds
- Available Colours
- 10 to 15 m²/L per coat
- Drying time
- 2 hours
- Necessary Tools
- Spalter, Brush, Sprayer
- Cleaning of tools
- Product Composition
- Acrylic resin in aqueous phase
- Useful for...
- Prepare before application
Customers who bought this product also bought: