The Autoclave Wood Saturator SBA600 is especially suitable for the protection of autoclave wood such as autoclave pine. It provides effective protection against climatic aggressions and stains, preserving the quality of the wood and its natural appearance. Easy to use, ready to use, the Autoclave Wood Saturator is ideal for the treatment and maintenance of autoclave wood and pine. Available in 1, 2, 5 or 10L.
Autoclave wood, like autoclave pine, is wood that has been treated against insects, fungi and other biological aggressions. The Autoclave Wood Saturator SBA600 is a product specifically designed for autoclave wood, it provides long-lasting protection for this type of wood while maintaining its original appearance. This saturator can be applied on terraces, living rooms & garden furniture, cladding, shutters or any other outdoor autoclave wood support.
BENEFITS OF THE AUTOCLAVE WOOD SATURATOR SBA600
- Specially designed for autoclave wood that has undergone anti-parasite treatments
- Does not flake
- Impregnates, nourishes & protects
- Easy application
- All outdoor autoclave wooden supports
- Quick drying
- Suitable for the protection of autoclave pine
- Protects class 4 woods
- Safe for the environment and the user
- Matte, non-greasy, non-slip appearance
- Ready to use
- Protects against UV and greying
- Easy maintenance without sanding
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF THE AUTOCLAVE WOOD SATURATOR
PREPARE THE TERRACE OR OTHER WOODEN SUPPORT IN AUTOCLAVE
- The wood must be clean, dry, dust-free and without traces of old finishes.
- On old finishes, strip, clean, or sand down to the raw wood. Dust carefully.
APPLICATION OF THE SATURATOR
- Ready to use product, shake well before applying the saturator for a good dispersion of pigments. No dilution of the autoclave wood saturator is necessary.
- Make sure that the ambient temperature is between +10°C (50F) and +35°C (95F). Avoid using the product in rainy weather or in direct sunlight. Do not apply the saturator on grey, blackened or mouldy wood.
- Apply the saturator in the direction of the wood grain using a brush, spalter or roller (short bristles), in 1 regular and fine coat. If the wood is very absorbent, it will be necessary to apply a 2nd coat after a minimum of 2 hours of drying, avoid exceeding 24 hours of drying.
- Allow to dry. Wait at least 24 hours before putting back into use.
- Take a few precautions during the first few days.
PRECAUTIONS AFTER APPLICATION OF THE SATURATOR
It is important to take a few precautions during the first few days:
- Do not cover the autoclave wooden support
- Do not move heavy garden furniture on newly protected terraces.
TIPS FOR PROTECTING AUTOCLAVE WOOD
- To test the final rendering, make a preliminary test of the saturator on a drop or an inconspicuous area.
- Thoroughly brush the salt rising from new autoclave wood before applying the saturator..
- Application of the saturator with a sprayer is possible for large terraces.
MAINTAINING AND RENOVATING YOUR TERRACE OR AUTOCLAVED WOOD
MAINTAIN YOUR AUTOCLAVE WOOD
- Maintain as soon as the shade of the wood becomes lighter and duller under the action of the weather and the sun's UV radiation.
- Simply apply a new coat of saturator to the previously cleaned autoclaved wood.
- Slight ginning can be carried out if necessary.
RENOVATE ITS AUTOCLAVE WOOD
- After an autoclave cleaning of the wood (using the Wood Cleaner N100), apply Autoclave Wood Saturator SBA600 in one coat on the highly use surfaces.
Application of Autoclave Wood Saturator SBA600 on an autoclave-treated pine tree
HOW TO PROTECT & MAINTAIN YOUR WOODEN DECK?
Would you like to know how to maintain your wooden deck perfectly? Our guide "How to Protect & Maintain your Wooden Terrace" will help you in the protection and maintenance of your autoclaved wood.
WHICH WOOD TO CHOOSE FOR YOUR TERRACE?
Any doubts about which wood to choose for your terrace? Our guide will guide you in choosing the most suitable wood for your exterior.
WHY IS IT NECESSARY TO TREAT YOUR WOODEN DECK?
Our specialist guide will dispel any doubts you may have about the treatment of your wooden deck..
Oil, Stain or Saturator?
Oil, Saturator or Stain? Which to choose for your autoclaved wooden deck? We will answer this question on our dedicated guide.
The autoclaved woods have undergone an autoclave treatment making them resistant to biological aggression. They are often used in the construction of wooden terraces or cladding. Autoclave pine is the most widely used of this particular type of wood. These woods, including class 4 woods, are nonetheless vulnerable to climatic aggression and daily wear and tear. To reinforce them, it is recommended to apply a specific saturator such as the Autoclave Wood Saturator we offer. In this way, after application, autoclave pine (or other autoclave wood) terraces and cladding will be protected against almost all possible aggressions.
- Application support
- All supports
- Types of wood
- Available Colours
- Autoclave brown
- Number of coats
- 1 to 2 coats
- 10 to 15 m²/L per coat
- Drying time
- 12 hours
- Necessary Tools
- Spalter, Brush, Sprayer
- Cleaning of tools
- Product Composition
- Hybrid alkyd acrylic resin in aqueous phase
- Useful for...
- Saturate and protect the wood, Protect from humidity, Protect from UV rays
Customers who bought this product also bought: