Colour Wood Varnish VBC500 is a polyurethane stain varnish for furniture, panelling, beams and other interior woods. Intended for the protection and decoration of interior furniture, wooden objects, panelling, beams, the Anova Wood Varnish Colour VBC500 from Anova Bois effectively tint, decorates and protects your wood from stains, water and scratches. Available in 0.5, 1, 2 or 5 L.
Colour Wood Varnish VBC500 is perfectly suited for interior wood and can be used to protect, decorate and tint wooden furniture, panelling or beams. This coloured wood varnish is available in 17 different shades to suit your taste and interior. Depending on your choice of colour, this varnish allows you to change the shade of a wooden piece of furniture (or any other wooden support), darken a wooden piece of furniture or reinforce the natural colour of the wooden support. In addition to protecting and colouring, this coloured varnish for interior wood is safe for human health and for the environment.
BENEFITS OF COLOUR WOOD VARNISH VBC500
- Matt or glossy finish
- Humidity resistant
- Anti stains
- Excellent scratch resistance
- Washable, easy to clean
- Easy application
- Coloured varnish for wood available in 17 different colours for wood including grey
- Safe for the environment
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF COLOURED WOOD VARNISH
PREPARE THE WOOD FOR COLOURED VARNISH
- To tint wooden furniture, beams and panelling, the wood must be clean, dry, dust-free and free of traces of old finishes.
- For antique, glazed, waxed or oiled parquet, sand "white" in the direction of the wood grain with a parquet sander. Depending on the condition of the surface, cleaning or stripping may be sufficient.
- Dust carefully
- On tannic (oak, chestnut,...) or exotic woods (Ipe, Iroko, Teak,...), prepare the surface with the Anti-Tanins Primer PAT400
- On all other types of wood, prepare the substrate with the Special Primer For Parquet PSP400.
APPLICATION OF COLOURED WOOD VARNISH
- Ready-to-use product, shake well before applying the colour varnish.
- Make sure that the ambient temperature is between +12°C (53,6 F)and +30°C (86 F), and that the air humidity is between 40% and 60% (dry weather).
- Apply the varnish in the direction of the wood grain using a brush, spalter or roller (short bristles), in 3 regular, full coats.
- Leave to dry for a minimum of 2 hours between each coat of varnish, without exceeding 24 hours
- A light gritting (sanding) with fine sand paper (120 grit) is recommended after the first coat of varnish.
- Dust carefully before applying the next coat of varnish.
- Take care during the first few days.
- To test the final result, first test the Coloured Wood Varnish on a drop or an inconspicuous area.
- If you would like specific colours for the Coloured Wood Varnish, please contact us here and we will listen to your request.
MAINTAINING AND RENOVATING PARQUET FLOORING
INTERIOR WOOD CARE
- For daily dry cleaning with a vacuum cleaner, mop or woollen cloth.
- For wet cleaning of stains: cloth, mop or wrung out sponge mop (water + Liquid Black Soap SN800)
- When the protective or colour effect fades, an application of Anova Wood polish will revive and prolong the protection.
RENOVATE INTERIOR WOOD
- After lightly sanding the surface of the floor, apply Interior Wood Varnish VBC500 in one coat on the most stressed substrates to revive the colour.
How to relook and customise a wooden piece of furniture?
Follow our guide How to restyle and customise a wooden piece of furniture to know exactly how to personalise your furniture.
How to renovate an old wooden piece of furniture ?
Do you own an old wooden piece of furniture and want to renovate it ? You can discover our guide here and you will be directed on how to proceed.
Colour Wood Varnish VBC500 perfectly combines protection and decoration. Its protective film allows this varnish to provide long-lasting protection for wooden furniture and worktops while applying one of 17 chosen colours, including grey. This varnish complies with the EN 71-3 toy standard. No migration of hazardous substances occurs. The varnish can therefore also be safely applied to wooden toys or children's furniture.
- Application support
- All supports
- Types of wood
- All kinds
- Available Colours
- Colourless, White, Grey, Teak, Medium Oak, Dark Oak, Chocolate, Black, Wine Lees, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Pastel Range
- Satin-matt, glossy
- Number of coats
- 1 to 2 coats
- 10 to 15 m²/L per coat
- Drying time
- 2 hours
- Necessary Tools
- Brush, Spalter (wide brush) or roller
- Cleaning of tools
- Product Composition
- Polyurethane resin in aqueous phase
- Useful for...
- Tint, decorate and protect your wood
Customers who bought this product also bought: